C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Aug 2003 07:21:57 -0700
  my mom enjoys nothing now. she does not know us,
hardly can say a regonizable word. my sister says she
now calls my dad. he has been dead going on 3 years
now. she has not wanted to live since he died.
  i really think we should let the nurses give her
what liquid food she will take as long as she will
take it. i really think the parkingsons is taking her
down, down, down, and the tube will make no
difference. it looks like she is going to die with it
or without it. less pain for her without.

--- "Elizabeth H. Thiers" <[log in to unmask]>

http://www.virginiageriatrics.org/consult/peg_tube_decisions/pegtubedecision

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com