C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 7 Sep 2005 14:17:12 -0400
You are welcome - it is one of my favourite open-source software programs and
is fully compatible with MS Office, but loads better and has more
features. :) And it is free!

FYI, you can load a Word document into the OpenOffice Writer and save it as a
PDF file.  But make sure you have the document file as a backup because you
cannot change a PDF file itself, not unless you have the full Adobe Acrobat
package, which as Meir said is very expensive.

Kat