C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 17:28:45 -0400
Yep!  Yer little corpuscles are screaming "Oxygen! Oxygen!".  Surprised the
hell out of the kids!  Was benjamin caught off-guard by the thin air?  If
you were at 10323, it must've been darn cold, eh?  Isn't it amazing that you
can go from sea level to over 2.5 miles up in such a short distance?  Where
was the tree-line on Mouna Loa?