C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Feb 2008 16:04:28 -0800
Glad to be drunk
A completely inebriated man was stumbling down the
street with one foot on the curb and one foot in the
gutter. A cop pulled up and said, "I've got to take
you in, pal. You're obviously drunk."

Our wasted friend asked, "Officer, are ya absolutely
sure I'm drunk?"

"Yeah, buddy, I'm sure," said the copper. "Let's go."

Breathing a sigh of relief, the wino said, "Thank
goodness, I thought I was crippled."

Be a better friend, newshound, and