C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sam Eden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Aug 1999 21:14:18 -0400
Beth,
your camp souunds absolutely a wwonder, esp. since a large share of people
with disabilities never,never go outside
3 quick quweriesc from a 1-fingered typist
1) what is a cooper car?
2) how much acreage did you all have to work with?
3) was there any overnight camping or stargazing or  both?
oh,yes,did you have a vespers service for outdoor worship? how did thatv go?
blessings,
sce