C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Scott Sands <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Jun 2003 13:14:22 -0700
I wasn't aware that my response was unwelcome.  However, my "whoa" was
directed towards your answering Kat's question by telling us what Margaret
Thatcher DIDN'T do.  What has Hillary Clinton done that hasn't been done by
just about any man?  THAT was my point.  Think about it or don't, but
implying offense that I even responded...well...sheesh.  Calm down?

I don't hate Hillary Clinton, so I won't pretend Kat's question was directed
toward me...but I won't pretend I'm not allowed to respond--if it isn't
something she wanted a response on, couldn't she e-mail you directly about
it?  If it's on the post, it's meant for everyone.  Right?

I weighed in, and I apologize if doing so was inappropriate, but I really
don't think it was.  I'm beginning to wonder, Ken, if I'm welcome on the
list.

Scott