C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Jun 2007 09:54:30 -0700
well, even if i disagree with someone, i certainly
would not do something to them just becouse i
disagree. everyone has a right to express themselves.

yes, all the polynesians i have ever known are pretty
gentle people. i personally knew the consular general
from tonga (at the time i met him) there in honolulu.
he is no longer in that osition now though. i have
other polynesian friends in hawaii and out of hawaii
too.

i guess i understand coming home mad as hell, but,
i'll not get into that.

=== message truncated ===