C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jun 2003 22:29:04 -0500
I know the timing of 6CST is because of the NBA Play Offs, but one has
to wonder if Hilary's interview is a way to get ratings especially on a
Sunday night in the summer time.  To me, if this is the case it's an
embarrassment that we need this for entertainment.  The same with the
Peterson case, some people are enjoying it because of the great story
line, so news organizations are giving us more and more, they haven't
ever seen ratings like this before and they want it to continue.

Thanks,
Anthony

Visit me at http://www.anthonyarnold.net/