C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Tue, 12 Aug 2008 16:35:24 -0600
Lisa,

I really think it could be helpful to you.  There are a lot of people with
varying degrees of expertise in AAC, but they are a good group, and welcome
all kinds of questions.  I'm not an AAC user, but I feel welcome there.  The
place I work is building expertise in AAC, and that's how I got involved

--

Kendall