C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Stephen Allman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 23:24:44 EDT
In a message dated 8/12/2002 5:42:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> I went to a Camp this summer where I was abused
> over and over sexually.  I felt safe there and
> was safe.

Kathy Jo:

Were you sexually abused? If you were sexually abused was it by other campers
or counselors? Did you tell your parents? Did you call the police? If you
were really sexually abused that's horrible and you do not want others to go
through that experience. Sorry, I do not understand how you felt safe there
and were safe! Please explain what you mean if you can.

Stephen Allman