C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2005 18:29:14 EST
Thank you, Kendall.
The upside down mouse pad makes sense.  Yes, he gets really aggravated when
he drops the coins!  The frustration leads to shutdown, which I am trying to
avoid.
The page turners sound good as well, but he doesn't have a good pincer grasp.
 We have worked on that for 8 years, and I don't want to hold him back from
"real life" just because of a fine motor skill.
Wanda