C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 9 Aug 2008 21:02:41 -0700
Hi Susan

Often during grade school and high school classes I would need to lean down
and disconnect my leg brace from the shoe because it was so painful. Several
times the teacher asked me what I was doing and I was too embarrassed to
explain. I doubt that any of the able bodied had any clue of what was going
on.

Bob

Bob Segalman, Ph.D., Sc.D. (Hon.), Founder of Speech-to-Speech
President, Speech Communications Assistance by Telephone, Inc.
515 P Street, #403; Sacramento, CA 95814
Call 1-888-877-5302 and then ask for me at 916-448-5517
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Website: http://www.speechtospeech.org
IM: Mensaman1 (in Yahoo) -- the fastest way to reach me.