C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dina Dror <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 27 Apr 1999 03:58:28 EDT
Hi,

My name is Dina.  I have mild spastic diplegic CP.  Please let me know if I
can help you out in any way.  There are many alternatives out there for
treating CP.  For starters, I would go to NACD, National Association for
Child Development.  Here is the link for that.
<A HREF="http://www.nacd.org/">The National Academy for Child Development
(N...
</A>

There is Cranio-sacral therapy which can be very beneficial for your child.
I suggest that you read two books.  One of them is "What to do About Your
Brain Injured Child" by Glenn Doman. The other book that I recommend is
"Uncommon Voyage" by Laura Shapiro-Kramer, I believe. There is also
biofeedback.  I don't remember if you mentioned how old your child is or not.
 There is also HBOT.  Another thing to look into is Therapeutic Riding
therapy.  Here is the link for one of the places that I ride at.
<A HREF="http://www.instanet.com/~sert/">Special Equestrian Riding Therapy,
Inc., Ther...
</A>

I am a Lubavitcher also.  Good to see you write Yechi on the bottom of your
e-mails,
Moshiach NOW!!!!

Dina