C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Oct 2007 10:33:23 -0700
it appears that the conunty schools here are on a year
round  schedule and don't get summer out, but have
time off breaks spread out throughout the year. and it
was not  columbus day that made this a time off it was
last weekends big race here in talladega area that
made them choose to have time off. i was unaware that
they had went to the year round schedule.

=== message truncated ===

http://farechase.yahoo.com/