C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anee Stanford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 15:52:35 EST
I have tried Dragon Naturaly Speeking that is packeged with WordPerfect and it
did not work for me.  My dad's secratary uses it, however she is not disabled.

Anee Stanford
Webmaster of
<A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/Sauna/4441/CPIC.html">CPIC</A>

In a message dated 2/16/99 1:49:06 PM Central Standard Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

<< i am looking at a software called "dragon naturallyspeaking". i have heard
 that it can recognize even the way that someone with  even a slurred speech
 like me, speaks.

 has anyone out there tried this or something competeing with this? if so
 what is the experience? >>