C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 1999 12:31:32 -0400
blue book value or red book value either is not up to date. the 43 penny is
steel. if you happen to get one a magnet will not pick up, you have struck
it rich.  what a steel one is worth in mint condition is maybe a couple
bucks at most. what a coin is worth depends more on how many they are than
how old. after that is condition. send me the dates on your silver and i'll
tell you what i can guess with no ability to see them.