C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kendall David Corbett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2006 15:19:35 -0700
Anthony,

Luckily, I can do dental work with sedation, and don't need to be "out
cold," so I take a sedative, which I think most dentists can prescribe
(or at least mine can), and am good to go.  I do need someone to drive
me to the appointment and home afterwards, because that's not safe.

Another idea might be to check into pediatric dentists, because they
might have more experience with people who need to be anesthetized.  I
don't know what Fargo has for pediatric dental work though.  Let me
check with some folks I know at the UCEDD in Minot to see if they've got
any leads on what you need in the Fargo area.

Kendall Corbett

Coordinator of Consumer Activities

Wyoming INstitute for Disabilities - WIND

College of Health Sciences

University of Wyoming

1000 E. University Avenue, Dept. 4298

Laramie, WY  82070