C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gary Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Aug 2008 02:23:07 -0400
Thanks for the tip about DVR Tammer.  Among other options I'm looking
at, is trying to reopen my case with them.  I'm working with someone
from my local ILP down here, and they are saying my request for a Pass
Plan get OKed sooner if I have an open file with Rehab.

Thanks-Gary

PS How's your house hunting going?