C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Fri, 30 Aug 2002 21:44:32 -0400
 well trish, tell the 3000 or so new yorker families that the war is not
fought here. that is the whole point, if i knew that saddam had no chance in
the world of having a dirty bomb to a u.s. city. or had no chance of
poisoning a towns water supply and killing more thousands of americans here.
maybe you and amber, maybe my family here in atlanta. i would not give a fat
rats arse what all the arabs did to each other. but, as in my former post. i
remember seeing the films of what saddam is capable of doing.
  yes, i have alluded to the fact that nothing is predictable about war.
there are always surprises. i hope no one decides lightly to go to a second
front. we are not finshed in afganastand yet. i hope that any decision that
is made ismade with the interest of our people at heart, not ecconomics. i'd
rather go to bread and water than have one person killed needlessly. but, if
the choice is fight there or fight here, i'd just soon it be there.