C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Linda Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Oct 2007 08:39:02 -1000
I agree about the draft because that would stop this insanity. The
refusal you saw in Nam would be nothing compared to the refusal to go
to Iraq. In Nam they did not even draft married people let alone both
parents. Then we might have a real peace movement in this country. I
just hope this teaches the public not to follow our leaders into war so easily.
I am not saying they both should not serve. I am saying we don't need
to be making orphans out of their children.
The Dems will never initiate a draft. I am so scared of what Bush
will do with his final time. He thinks it's ok to roll on Iran.