C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Jun 2007 13:02:10 -0700
oh i neglected to state that the tax advirory
committee changed the plan by saying well we thingk
congress will change this or change that until they
cot what they ended up critiquing. they negled to take
into account that there aRE as many democrats
cxo-sponsering this bill as those from the GOP. and
the senators that are co-sponsoring it vow to
filibuster attemps to make changes. would they suceed
in blocking changes? i don't know the answer to that.

=== message truncated ===

Never miss an email again!