C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Marilyn Zamarripa <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 27 Aug 2001 07:42:20 -0400
Robin,

My daughter contacted them and received information as she saw it looked
like a very good school for the disabled.  She also emailed the
Disabilities Office and asked about the weather!!!!!!  They did tell
her, yes there is LOTS of snow.  They said anyone can get around flat
warm lands of Florida, but if you can get around Edinboro, you can get
around anywhere!  They did tell her they had busses to help.  However,
she get leg spasms especially in the cold so I think she has ruled that
out.

Another one that may be interesting is Ball State in Indiana.  It too is
supposed to have a good support system, though is a little large.

Thanks for the info.
Marilyn