C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 2008 16:31:40 -0400
Good point, Kyle, but Michael was just visiting Nashville, so I'm not sure
that as a visitor he would have wanted to spend time hassling with the
police.  I think the best thing to have done would have been to taken
pictures with a camera phone or a camera and documented what happened.
That way, when you contact the corporate headquarters, you'd have proof of
the incident.   If you read the blog, The Consumerist, you will find tips
like this on how to complain effectively and kick the complaint straight up
to the head of McDonalds.

The URL is -- http://consumerist.com/

Kat