C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bill Hyatt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 15:32:13 -0800

When I have done presentations at the college
concerning disability the topic of going through the
stages more than once always comes up.  When you think
about it, it really makes sense because as we age we
change so why wouldn't the new "me" possibly have to
go through soe of the same stages that the "old" me
did.  Doing the disability awareness discussions is
one of the more enjoyable parts of my job.

Bill

Very thoughtful and to me, it does tie the two threads
together. I
lecture on the grieving process all the time, but I
have not applied to
myself.
The fact of cycling through numerous times is
interesting. Never thought
about it.

Bobby

=====
Bill Hyatt
"The shortest distance between two points is.....
 usually not accessible"