C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Fri, 23 Apr 1999 09:30:16 -0400
you are certainly intitled to your opinion. they may be all our children,
but, you'll never influence the two that live in my house like i do and
neither will any other persons. that is proven fact. make no mistake about
it, my wife and i are most responsible for these two and the parents of
other are most responsible for those in their care. that is not to say we
can't be an influence, but the most influence comes at home.