C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 2004 14:42:17 EST
I do apologize for misunderstanding Soccer8113's post. I ended up discussing
two points and did not clearly state either one. The first point was I am
grateful for the opportunity to have traveled as much as I have. The second point
was that I do not think Bush has  a
broad world view, even though I voted for the man. I would never think about
living in another country. Those to do so have the right to do so.

    On another matter, in the next four years, watch a young Democrat from
TN, Harold Ford, Jr. He may be the next President.

Bobby
the traveling was broght up in response to many saying
they wanted to leave the country becouse bush was
elected/reelected. the point being that most of us
that have visited other countries know we do not want
to leave "no matter what."