C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Fri, 30 Aug 2002 22:25:06 -0400
 linda, you are in our prayers.

i just found out that i have a funeral to attend in the next state. my aunt
died and is to be buried tomarrow at 3. i must get out of our convesations
on current events and such and get ready to leave.
my aunt and uncle would have been married 60 years on their next
anneversary.

everyone have a good night.