C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 2004 20:52:13 -0500
Well, simpler for men, maybe.  Problem is, most women rely on their husband's
retirement income to make ends meet, as men usually make more than women do.

But to answer your question, Adis, I've done my share of dating, both disabled
and able-bodied men, and can tell you communication and honesty are the keys.
Just be yourself.

As for getting married, at this point in my life, I think marriage is not for
me.  I'm too set in my ways, as Mike said, and I like my life the way it is.

Kat