C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Chester Worwa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 15:08:20 -0700
I'm not sure if I got the job because some parts of
the job description require things I can't do like
pick up babuies to change them.  I don't mind changing
a child, but picking them up is like impossible, plus
they want me as a teacher aide and help "write" lesson
plans.  I don't know why they won't let me take it
home and type things on my computer.  Plus when I got
there they wanted me to fill out the application
there, but when the pperson saw how my writing was,
she told me to take it home and if I get the job to
bring it with me filled out.  So, I have not idea what
will happen.  I had the lady laughing when I told her
about my walking when she asked if I could walk.  I
told her I could and if I fal don't worry unless I'm
screaming for help, and I told her I'm a professional
faller.  Oh well.  She is supposed to call me by the
end of the week, so we'll see.

Chester Worwa