C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Magenta Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 6 Sep 2005 18:31:18 -0700
Hi marina,
welcome to the list. there are many people who are on this listserv and
right now a few of us are squabbling about the politics behind all of this
awful news in Louisiana and Mississippi. Most times it is  fairly quiet
here. If you have  any cp questions, please feel free to post as many of us
are adults with cp.

speaking of disability, anybody know where I can donate my old scooter?

Mag, 49, cp, divorced, animal lover, writer, activist

If you need a business card designed, please email me.