C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Deri James <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Sep 2007 00:08:59 +0100
On Friday 28 September 2007 20:15:30 Cleveland, Kyle E. wrote:
> Peter and Kendall,
>
> Please forgive my ignorance of the nuances of Catholicism and Catholic
> doctrine, but why is there a need for an intercessor, such as the
> saints, between God and Man?  Isn't it the power of God that effects
> change directly?  Understand that I'm not picking a fight--I just don't
> know anything about the apologetics of sainthood.
>
> (Hey this is the CP listserv, right?  If it ain't politics, it's GOT to
> be religion.  LOL!)
>
> Respectfully,
>
> Kyle

Sorry, Kyle its beyond my ken. I'm just an ex-lapsed nihilist recidivist.

"Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless
world, just as it is the spirit of an unspiritual situation. It is the opiate
of the people." KM (1844)

"...Truth is a pathless land, and you cannot approach it by any path
whatsoever, by any religion, by any sect." Jiddu Krishnamurti (1929)

Cheers

Deri