C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 2004 14:30:38 -0700
okay, guys, i am going to appolagise for the making
fun of this reply. it is very uncharacteristic of me.
i consider all of you as mny friends, worthy of
serious consideration. but, several months ago in a
discussion of a serious issue, i made a point that was
much more plausable than this, and the reply was what
a "good joke" i'd made. and i only said "i am glad i
could amuse you." we are even now.

now assuming for the sake of discussion that a
republican conned CBS; the con man's greatest tool is
that the mark want to believe.

lets see. CBS producer of 60 Minutes calls lockhart
and says "you need to talk to this guy." admitted. Max
Cleland talks to burkett, refers him to "higher"
persons in kerry's campaign. admitted. rather does
fundraiser for traverse county democratic party. the
documents are faxzed from kinkos in traverse county.
barnes , another person in the story changes his story
from "i never helped bush." for CBS, His own daughter
says on national TV that he is lying. barnes shows up
on kerry contributor's list as giving over $400,000.
harly unbiased. the kerry campaign has a new ad
campaign using all the points in the "previously
unseen" documents in operation "favored son."

lets see burkette, barnes, cleland, lockhart, rather,
CBS producer calls DNC. oh, this is the republicans
with a dirty trick. i was born at night, but, not last
night.

http://vote.yahoo.com