C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 2004 12:09:57 -0700
i'dsay the verdict is not in yet on what CBS is guilty
of. we are yet to see it all. more seems to come out
every day. lets see, the producer calls a top Kerry
campaing person to get them to talk to their "source",
also the source admittedly was seen by former georgia
senator Max Cleland. does CBS producers always
co-ordinate with the DNC? I am for one not surprised.
i think there is more to come.

http://vote.yahoo.com