C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Apr 1999 10:43:42 -0400
I doubt you do. That I believe in life with dignity. That we can make life
worse than death for others. That another person should not  decide what is
right for you and dictate how you will live. That death is not to be feared.
That actually what happens is what is suppose to happen. That perhaps one
day humans will progress to a more illuminated state. That children should
be wanted, people should be allowed to die if that's their choice. Well,
Ken - there is little to fear of that happening our glorious medical
profession will keep you alive even if you become a vegetable - so babe -
Heaven will have to wait until some human decides its time to quit playing
God. See as with anything - there is another side. It never hurts to play
the devils advocate and see the other sides. There are always many. I have
read - each of us has a point of view - God has many points from which to
view.

                                Impish Grin
                                    Trisha

>well, i i think eveyone probably understands exactly where you are coming
>from.  i hope i am not the first one put out of the misery that someone
else
>thinks i am in.

HER