C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bobby Greer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 1999 10:48:41 -0500
Dear List,

        Jasper I'm sorry for using the bandwith. I'll try to keep it short.
I'll be having a gall bladder removed tomorrow. I've been going through every
known test before hand(colonoscopy, cardiac cath, upper and lower GI, etc.)
The surgeon thinks it will be one day, but I don't know. Anyway, keep me in
your
thoughts about 7:00 AM CST. The hospital is just around the corner from my
house. Hopefully, I'll be home tomorrow afternoon! If you don't hear from
me
until late next week, I'll be home loafing. LOL

Bobby