C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 6 Jun 2003 11:19:29 -0400
One of the biggest is Dragon Dictate, but I think it's only for Intel processors, not Macs.  You didn't say, but I suppose the school will be providing her with a Windows laptop?

There are other voice recog software packages out there; one good resource would be an assistive technology office in your state, usually via Voc Rehab or Office for Indpendent Living (here in NC).  They can evaluate Sarah and her needs and make recommendations, and it's usually free.

Kat