C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Fri, 1 Nov 2002 18:49:29 -0500
 well my take is common sense. it takes a lot of money to house, feed,
provide for medical care ect fot life. i have heard that to raise a kid is
over a million dollars. now if somebody in the 20's lives to even 70. its
going to cost a lot more to provide for him for life than an overdose of
some drug to kill him.
of course we could be like china, and charge his family for the cost of
ececuting him.