C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Sep 2005 17:00:58 -0700
if this goes twice please forgive me as my machine
craped  out while sending.

 well, i stated  some scientific disagreements and was
 ask about my ostrich aditude. here is an article
 from the houston chronicle. read it all. it appears
like i said that mars is experiencing the same warming
trend.
 after you read it tell me who has been driving their
 suv's up there and tell me what is happening on
 mars.

http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory.mpl/space/3362746

> --- "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
> wrote:
>
> > Is it?  I'm not entirely convinced global warming
> is
> > a major reason for the
> > hurricane cycle.  Remember that we have not been
> > able to measure weather
> > cycles for that long a period of human history
> when
> > compared to the Earth's
> > history as a whole.  I'll agree it could be one of
> > the reasons, yes, but
> > not a major reason.
> >
> > Kat

Yahoo! for Good