C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Jan 2012 14:28:18 -0800
what's M A?  I think wanting to do more for yourself is very good desire, kathy. I rrecently learned that how I've been geting in and out of my chair has been very hard on my shoulders, nck & arms, and I have to learn different ways of doing things. it's not easy, but i do notice now when my neck hurts and arms hurt it's because i've not done it in a way that's better.

Thanks,
Tamar

It is not our differences that divide us.
It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences.
~ Audre Lorde