C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Nov 2008 21:30:26 -0800
anthony, looking at the numbers i figured that about 11 million voters voted on tuesday.  there are not enough Black folks to turn the vote. There is tremendous homophobia in the Black community, but it's not just Blacks, it's christians who take their beliefs very seriously.

http://www.zazzle.com/TamarMag*
Tamar Mag Raine