C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Schaeffer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Nov 1999 15:20:41 -0600
I would recommend investing in a food possessor. I can't mince or cut
vegetables or make up a salad without one.

Our oven went and we got a convection microwave. I would recommend this
because you don't have to bend to put things in the oven and clean-up is
easier. Cooking  using the combination micro/convention saves time and
hassle. Cuts oven baked items in half. A small chicken takes 35 minutes. I
don't use the microwave for baking cakes or bread. Micro/Convention needs
oven proof glass ware such as corningware. Microwave can use plastics as
well as glass. Convection can use metal as well. My oven can broil as well

For starters

Joyce