C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Linda Macaulay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Aug 2008 21:55:33 -0400
I'm here...been working numbers deciding if I should take a part-time
lecturer position at Towson University this academic year.  My
husband's audio-video business is VERY slow right now.  The
commercial side of things, which is traditionally booming in the
summer is DEAD and the residential side (which he is trying to grow
right now) is only ok.  So, as of today I accepted the position and
will be teaching two sections of the same class 40% online so at
least I won't have to drive to Baltimore more than once a week most
weeks.  At least they also give tuition remission so the remaining 6
credits of my degree will now be pad for :)

Linda