C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jennifer Lahiff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 18:31:47 EST
Rayna,
Bottle and sell character on the net?,,,hmmmm...you've got my curiosity
juices flowing...lol
I don't know if what I  have is character...but instead, I'd like to think of
it as acceptance...it may be all in the same thing..
Depression has taken more away from my living a "normal" life than the CP
ever did.,like today, I had to leave class early simply because my thoughts
were cloudy..and you can probably tell by this email that my thoughts are
still going in 1,000  different directions...it comes and goes....and right
now, I wish it away.,.
I hope your depression is under control and that you are moderately  happy
(being to happy could be bad..lollol)
Hope all is well&thanx for thinking of me,
Jennifer