C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kyle E Cleveland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 1999 07:35:04 -0500
Oh, mag, I agreee.  That would give me the heebie geebies too.  I just
think overt diss'ing (on this forum) of anybody's belief system is
inappropriate.  Your's was not that, but the tenor of messages in this
thread had started to take on an anti-Christian feel and that fight's
better "taken outside".  Don't you agree?