C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 10 Aug 2008 10:53:59 EDT
I wrote this years ago but wanted to re post...

I have a little girl with CP and mental delays.... she can't get out of bed
and stuff.

I would have someone that would call if they did not get an e-mail or call
from me by 10 am.  That way if I died at night my little girl would not be  in
the house alone with me for days until someone missed me.

If you are single please do this.  I think it was a good idea.

Kristina

Read reviews on AOL Autos.