C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2008 14:07:11 -0800
 FLAVOR00-NONE-0000-0000-000000000000 ;

  A big Texan stopped at a local restaurant following
  a day roaming around in Mexico.

  While sipping his tequila, he noticed a sizzling,
  scrumptious looking platter being served at the
 next table. Not only did it look good, the smell was
 wonderful. He asked the waiter, 'What is that you
 just served?'

  The waiter replied, 'Ah senor, you have excellent
  taste! Those are called Cojones de Toro, bull's
 testicles from the bull fight this morning. A
 delicacy!'

  The cowboy said, 'What the heck, bring me an
 order.'

the waiter replied, 'I am so sorry senor. There is
 only one serving per day because there is only one
 bull fight each morning. If you come early and place
 your order, we will be sure to save you this
 delicacy.'

 The next morning, the cowboy returned, placed his
 order, and that evening was served the one and only
 special delicacy of the day. After a few bites,
 inspecting his platter, he called to the waiter and
 said, 'These are delicious, but they are much, much
 smaller than the ones I saw you served  yesterday.'

  The waiter shrugged his shoulders and replied, 'Si,
  Senor. Sometimes the bull wins.

Be a better friend, newshound, and