C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Meir Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Jun 2007 15:01:06 -0400

	Dear meir:

	You registered on our website to receive the most current news from the
Weizmann Institute of Science in Israel.

	Click here
<http://www.weizmann-usa.org/site/R?i=MDBkuyRR47ZgxSdHg1DKsA..>  to read about
research from the laboratories of the Weizmann Institute, where scientists
revealed a new mechanism for healthy nerve development. This finding may lead to
new treatments for multiple sclerosis and other neurodegenerative diseases.

	Thank you for your continued commitment to our mission of Science for
the Benefit of Humanity. With the help of our generous supporters, Weizmann
Institute scientists are able to continue finding innovative answers to the most
challenging problems facing our world today.

	Please join us in Chicago, October 11-14, for our Global Gathering,
where some of the Institute's leading scientists will discuss their cutting-edge
research. Click here
<http://www.weizmann-usa.org/site/R?i=_bpjKMnk_bTFlrsWckd27A..>  to forward this
message.

<http://www.weizmann-usa.org/site/PixelServer?j=c6crOeFvKGCe_rpiGJ9O1w..>