C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Erin Hall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Mar 2008 11:24:24 -0400
I started getting that kind of pain 12 years ago and I've never been in a
wheelchair.  :(

I got it looked at and thank god I did.

There has been a change in the length of my left leg (affected side).  It
has happened at the hip and knee with the end result being that I've lost an
inch.  My left leg was already shorter then my right by an inch.

This has been corrected in the shoe but the leg is weaker now and walking
with such a difference in shoes (right and left0 has made walking
uncomfortable.

Maybe seating is the answer but I would play it safe and look at you too.

Good luck  :)

Erin