C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 3 Apr 1999 22:17:13 -0500
Okay, I know this is completely off topic, but I've been going nuts
searching for an old game, and I thought somebody out there might be
able to help me.  I'm looking for an old Mac game called The Fool's
Errand.  I loved it when I was little, and in a fit of nostalgia, I want
to play it again.  Anybody have a copy I can buy or have?  Anybody know
where I can get a copy?  Anybody know anybody who knows?  Feel free to
forward this to anyone who could possibly be helpful.  You have my
eternal gratitude.  Sorry if you're getting multiple copies of this, but
I'm desperate.

~Joy~