C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 10 Mar 2008 21:25:18 -0400
Market forces are also limited when your insurer limits your accessibility
to an in-house network and the amount you can pay due to deductibles and
out-of-pocket maximums.  Those who need it the most can't get what need.  I
do see problems with the Canadian insurance system but I think I'd prefer it
to what we have now.

Kat